THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Thursday, May 1, 2014

RED EYE - APRIL 26, 2014 FULL EPISODE



Greg welcomes guests Lauren Sivan, Terry Schappert and Jenny Johnson.

English Woman Marries Dog in Croatia: 'I am totally her bitch'
A woman from South London has married her dog in a bizarre ceremony in Croatia, following a failed marriage to a human man.
Amanda Rodgers married her dog Sheba in front of 200 people in March, and subsequently appeared on ITV's "This Morning" to discuss the matter, the Daily Mirror reported.
Rodger's, 47, explained: "Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and comforting me when I was feeling low," she said. "I couldn’t think of anything more I’d need from a life partner."
"She was two weeks old and she was new to the world - but I fell in love with her," Amanda said, when asked if they fell in love at first sight.
"I knew that we were meant to be." The ceremony ended with a kiss between the pair. Rodgers said it was the perfect way to mark what Sheba means to her.
"There are different kinds of love - my love for Sheba is very deep. We have a deep connection."
Also read: English shop assistant in love with the Statue of Liberty confesses the monument gave her an orgasm during their recent reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment