THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Sunday, October 6, 2013

RED EYE - OCTOBER 3, 2013 FULL EPISODE



Greg welcomes guests Dana Perino and Andrew Schulz (yes, Bill's cousin!)

Sex column in student newspaper asks Texas to provide masturbation lessons for girls
The student newspaper at The University of Texas at Austin will continue with a controversial sex column despite backlash in recent days over an article demanding that the State of Texas provide masturbation instructions for it's young female residents. 
The column, which appeared in the The Daily Texan late last month, featured four students who regularly write on a variety of sexual topics for their peers.
"Girls in Texas aren't taught how to pleasure themselves any better than they're taught where to get birth control, so I learned with my hands under the covers by myself," wrote a student under the alias "Committed Caroline." "I learned where to touch and how."
"It's nice to enjoy a night just the two of us: my vibrator, and me that is," she continued.
The other writers are a gay man who goes by the pseudonym "Fabulous Frank," a student who says she is not sexually active called "Virgin Veronica," and "Sexy Sally," who writes that although she "may sound like a whore," she is just someone who enjoys "casual sex" with "gentlemen friends."
In another column, "Sexy Sally" shares that she has so much sex that she does not need to masturbate.
"I found a good friend who was down to do the nasty whenever and wherever I wanted," she wrote. "Since then I've had pretty consistent sex and haven’t felt the need to masturbate on my own."

No comments:

Post a Comment