THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHECK OUT BILL WHITTLE'S GREAT NEW WEBSITE


The great Bill Whittle has a new website, basically a clearinghouse for all of his projects, including some new ones that will be happening down the road.  Fans of my blog are no doubt aware of how much I admire his messaging and motivational speaking skills.  His video concerning the origins of The Narrative that I placed prominently at the top of my blog was one of the things that inspired me to start the blog in the first place.  He was a good friend and kindred spirit of the late Andrew Breitbart, who was the other guy who inspired me to get into blogging.

So if you are familiar with Bill Whittle and like what he does then his new site is your one-stop destination for all things Whittle.  If you're not familiar with him but are Conservative and "get it" then I strongly encourage you to check it out.  As Bill would no doubt say, the Rebel Alliance meets right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment