THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Saturday, December 13, 2014

YESTERDAY'S HEADLINES TODAY - VOL. 506



Confirmed: The Rolling Stone UVA Story Is An Unmitigated Disaster

Rolling Stone, et al. Bemoan the Culture They Helped Create

The Violent Threat Near UVA that Rolling Stone Downplayed

Democrats use Cromnibus to transition into post-Obama era

The Danger of Political Dynasties

How Obama and His Environmental Base Are Planning to Eradicate the Oil and Gas Industry

National Conversations Are Worthless (Especially when Al Sharpton is talking)

Mark Wahlberg's Pardon Request: What Is Redemption?

God's On Trial In 'Exodus: Gods And Kings'

Exodus Movie: Promised Land or Golden Bull?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moira. I noticed that you linked to my latest piece on American Thinker ("Rolling Stone, et al. Bemoan the Culture They Helped Create"). I've been looking over your blog. I like it. It reminds me a bit of my website/blog: www.trevorgrantthomas.com. I would love it if you placed my site in your "Disruptive Influences" section. I would be glad to reciprocate such action. Also, I publish many things that are not on American Thinker's (AT) site in case you're interested. Also, in the future, if you see something of mine on AT's site that you would like to link to, I would appreciate it if you directed the traffic to my site. Of course, it's up to you. Blessings and Merry Christmas!

    My email: tthomas@trevorgrantthomas.com

    ReplyDelete