THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Thursday, August 8, 2013

RED EYE - AUGUST 1, 2013 FULL EPISODE



Greg welcomes guests Dan Soder, Anthony Fisher and Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Obama Activist Sydney Leathers: The Best, Only, and Last Interview With Anthony Weiner's Sext Buddy You Should Ever Read
How old is your brother?
I think Jason's like - this is horrible of me - I want to say 28. He's the closest in age out of all of my siblings.
If I were a certain kind of older brother in this situation, I'd maybe want to kick some ass. Does Jason have the taste for Weiner blood in his mouth right now?
Actually, no. Both of my brothers have always been very protective of me, but they also know that I can definitely handle myself in any situation. They've seen that I've handled all of this pretty well and they're like, "You're an adult. Make your own decisions. Do what makes you happy." 
Back to what you do for a living. Let's say I'm your boyfriend's father. Then how do you answer that question?
Oh my god. See, that's terrible. I have no idea. 
Have you thought about that?
I haven't. I've been single for a while, too, so I guess that's probably part of the reason. I really have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Weiner needs to do with his thing what the man in the narrel of oil in "Circle of Iron" did: let it melt away! He can then find truth. He' s such a weiner.

    ReplyDelete