THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Friday, August 2, 2013

OBAMACARE VS. YOUNG PEOPLE: GIF EDITION



H/T to Heritage Foundation via BuzzFeed:

When Obama promised everyone making under $250,000 a year that he wouldn't raise our taxes, I was like:

  
But then he introduced ObamaCare and it had 18 tax hikes...



When Obama said, "if you've got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor," I was like:



Because my doctor is really, really great:



...But then he said you MAY be able to keep your current doctor...



When Obama said ObamaCare would bring down crazy health care costs, I was like:



But then I found out ObamaCare actually costs BILLIONS of dollars



When Obama promised we'd be $2,500 richer every year because of lower insurance premiums, I was like:



But then I realized premiums will actually skyrocket...



I was psyched that ObamaCare would finally get me health insurance at work...



But then my boss said he was gonna knock me down to part time, because he can't afford to provide ObamaCare...



Obama also said everyone could keep their insurance if they liked it!



But now that I know MILLIONS of people LOST their health insurance, I'm like:



Obama keeps saying ObamaCare is working great, so I'm feeling like



BUT THEN, they said it's not gonna be ready for another year????



...and made the announcement on the 4th of July... WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION TO NEWS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY?!



Seriously...



This whole time I thought Republicans were just being grouchy about ObamaCare...



No but really, I was like:



But now I’m like



So basically, right now



and



President Obama, when it comes to ObamaCare...


No comments:

Post a Comment