THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

BILL WHITTLE: WHERE DO WE GO NOW?

I first posted this video on New Year's Day because I found it to be so incredibly inspirational.  Fans of this blog are now fully aware of my admiration for Bill Whittle. After the defeat in November I know that I needed to hear what he had to say.  Some of the things he mentioned in this talk - such as Mr. Virtual President - have been put into motion.  Even though this talk is now approximately eight months old it is still totally relevant and extremely inspirational.

So, for those who haven't seen it yet and for those who have seen it but need to see it again, I encourage everybody to set aside an hour to give this a listen.  If you're a Conservative I guarantee you won't regret it!



We must FIGHT ON because we OWE it to those who made the ULTIMATE SACRIFICE for this nation to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment