THE NARRATIVE AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS


Threats to freedom of speech, writing and action, though often trivial in isolation, are cumulative in their effect and, unless checked, lead to a general disrespect for the rights of the citizen. -George Orwell

Sunday, February 14, 2016

MARCO'S MORNING SHOW VICTORY LAP

 photo f6d6685e-da35-458b-b867-b8e2b3f2c56e_zpsodfpbbwt.jpg


Watch Marco on CBS's Face The Nation

 photo c63c9a2c-d66c-4b82-82ee-5bf6ab1ece8e_zpsv3wb64jz.jpg

MARCO: I get attacked by everybody because I believe our message is one that appeals to voters across the Republican Party. And so, I think that's why ultimately I am the only one left in this race that can bring this party together quickly and then grow the conservative movement. So I've never viewed myself in a one-on-one competition with anyone on that debate stage last night. I have a message that I believe appeals to voters supporting every one of these candidates.

Watch Marco on FOX News Sunday

 photo 4bb2209a-e032-4fa7-bf7a-d72689b0e9b0_zpsea6bo3jh.jpg

MARCO: I'm very proud of my debate performances consistently throughout this process and again last night. And here's the key: if I'm the nominee, I look forward to debating Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders. One of the points I'm making is, I should be the nominee because not only am I as conservative as anyone running, I'm the conservative that wins. I consistently beat Hillary Clinton in poll after poll, and I think last night with the passing of Justice Scalia we are reminded of how important this election truly is, how high the stakes are, and why we must win. I am the conservative that unites the Republican Party, that grows it, that wins this election, and that begins the important work of undoing the damage Barack Obama has done to us.

Watch Marco on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos

 photo 2283e4ff-48dc-43d4-9b07-037aa1c29011_zpscehux7vh.jpg

MARCO: But in the end, I'm not running against any of these other Republicans, I'm running because I want to be president of the United States. And -- but if you're attacked, I think it's important to respond. And, so if I'm attacked at a debate, I'm going to respond. And last night, as you saw, an exchange with Ted Cruz, you know, there is a situation happening now where Ted is literally saying things that aren't true habitually now in this campaign on issue after issue. You know, he's -- just in the last week, he hasn't told the truth about my position on Planned Parenthood, on marriage. He didn't tell the truth about his previous stance on immigration. So these things have to be clarified and -- and they need to be addressed.

Watch Marco on CNN's State of The Union

 photo f98bcf72-ce37-428b-bf4a-c4e46ce7d417_zpsknpn3hxd.jpg

MARCO: The next president will have a chance to appoint somebody, and when I'm President of the United States, I'm going to look for someone like Justice Scalia. They're hard to find, but there's a lot of young jurists who have been inspired by his service and his writings, and these are the sorts of people I'd like to see on the Supreme Court.

Watch Marco On NBC's Meet The Press

 photo 8dab1376-d127-4bb6-99e9-e03237f60d0b_zpsaptgfd94.jpg

MARCO: We're going to have an election, there's going to be a new president. I believe it's going to be me, and we're going to look for someone that most resembles Scalia to replace him.

No comments:

Post a Comment